Sunday, November 21, 2010

A bit too much...

You know your TTC journey becomes a bit too much when you see babies or baby things everywhere and in everything! So i was at a wedding yesterday and someone walked past me with a bread plate with a teeny weeny tiny baby on it!!! I had to do a double take and walk up to the bread plate to see that it was, in fact, a bread ((Blush))  You're probably thinking "okey, thats a bit weird, well never mind, cause im thinking it too, he he!

So some of you are still wondering whats up... where are we with dr's appointments etc... You just didnt see the post... duh!
Ok, so it works like this... if you want to be notified when i make new posts, become a follower by clicking on the follower button on the right of this page.  I will add you to my mailing list, which should send you a mail every time i post.  Hope this keeps you up to date enough!

Thanx again for your prayers, it means the world to me xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wanneer is jou volgende afspraak Els?

KraftiMama said...

Dit hang af van wanneer my volgende siklus begin. Dit behoort so 2 dae voor of na 1 Des te wees. Op dag 2 doen ek die volgende toetse.